Sunday, November 24, 2019

CS610 Assignment 2 solution 2019



















Question No. 1                                                                                                                                   [Marks: 10]

Consider a bridged network consisting of two segments. The segment 1 consists of computer A, B and C whereas the segment 2 consists of computers I and J. You are required to complete address table for the bridge after each event is performed. Assume that bridge has just rebooted, and its address list is empty.

Network Event
Address List
Segment 1
Segment 2
Computer I sends a frame to Computer J
-
I
Computer C sends a frame to Computer J
C
I
Computer J sends a frame to Computer B
C
I.J
Computer A sends a frame to Computer I
C.A
I.J
Computer B sends a frame to Computer A
C.A.B
-



Note:
· Use letters A, B, C, I and J to complete the address table.
· No description is required to fill up address table.



ans: 2

       Destination
Next Hop
[1,4]
2
[3,5]
3
[3,6]
3
[2,5]
D
[2,6]
E










No comments:

Post a Comment